Monday, February 11, 2008

weekends like that are worth losing sleep over

began with midnightridazzzz










phill visited, we had korean bbq
in a friend's backyard





, tattiya and i went to the opera (tristan and isolde) with michelle, ethiopian food.. amazing.




monday=getting turned around on my way to a haircut, taking me through elysian park. beautifully random. haircut! then coffee and new book (terrance hayes's WIND IN A BOX rocks my fucking socks) from skylight, soon to be my new spot, getting even more super-stoked on moving to los feliz. oh, and we removed the silly blue things from around our espresso machines at intelligentsia so life there is somewhat improved. submitted some poems. went to sleep early cause had to work at 5am on tuesday.

tuesday=tiring start. gorgeous day though. upon arriving to work was pleasantly surprised with my two copies of issue 1 of margins mag including my poem "spoke cards." made me feel good. stopped at orange 20 to talk with kyle about coffee and bikes. came home to tattiya home early cause she's working early all week on a new project. nap time! wrote a poem to go with our diorama for diorama club2k8. strolled sunset between lavetta and park/glendale looking at the other pieces. awesome.